Super easy and quick – no fancy pants pastry experience required. This loaf is like breakfast in another form. Cake!
- Preheat the oven to 150C.
- Melt 150 grams of butter and then whisk with 220 grams of castor sugar, 150 grams of thick (preferably greek style) yoghurt, 2 large eggs, a teaspoon of vanilla and 1 tablespoon of lemon zest.
- Fold in 225g self-raising flour and then finally a generous handful of blueberries. Do not over mix
- Spoon the batter into a greased loaf tin and bake for around 70 minutes.
- Allow the loaf to cool for 10 minutes in the tin and then turn out on to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with icing sugar to serve.